Springtime is all about change. The snow melts and the cold weather goes away. Flowers start to bloom. You may even want to go for a run outdoors…but your lackluster workout playlist is deterring your motivation. Well, in the spirit of change, here are 10 hot new jams of the moment to help you do a little spring cleaning of your playlist.
1. Feel This Moment, Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera: My general rule of thumb is that anything by Pitbull should be on your workout playlist, if it isn’t already. You can’t help but move when you hear this beat.
2. I Love It, Icona Pop: This is the perfect song to blast when you’re angry and want to go for a run to burn off steam.
3. Don’t You Worry Child, Swedish House Mafia: This song starts out slow and builds. It pairs perfectly from warm up to workout.
4. Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: This beat is so fast — your legs may not be able to run fast enough!
5. Troublemaker, Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida: This song sounds like 90s boy band meets Maroon 5 meets up-in-the-club dance song. One thing is for sure, it’s ridiculously catchy.
6. Catch My Breath, Kelly Clarkson: See the irony here? You’re playing Catch My Breath while you’re working out and are out of breath. Genius.
7. Try, P!nk: Best lyric: You gotta get up and try, try, try. Queue up this song when you need a little extra motivation to get moving.
8. #thatPOWER, Will.I.Am feat. Justin Bieber: Apparently even song names have their own hashtags now. #amazeballs
9. Gone Gone Gone, Phillip Phillips: For the girl who prefers a cool Indie track over a dance floor hit any day.
10. Next To Me, Emeli Sande: If you ever find yourself daydreaming of Ryan Gosling while you’re on a run, blast the chorus of this song: I will find him, find him next to me. I wish I could be so lucky to find him next to me. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
When you’re ready to put this playlist to good use, check out workouts you can do anywhere at theworkoutgirl.com.
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!