In the Bag: Be Mine, Sweet Valentine
’Tis the season for love! And I am looooving these lovely little happies this season! Whether in the bag or on my wish list, here are my picks for a perfect and pretty Valentine’s Day!
1. Birchbox Monthly Subscription ($10/month): What girl doesn’t get delighted when she receives a package in the mail? And what could be a better little happy than receiving a bevy of beauty goodies on your doorstep every month for only $10? Birchbox collaborates with some of my favorite beauty brands so you’re sure to get the most beauty for your buck.
2. Jessie Steele Pajamas ($32.50-$65): If you plan on cozying up at home with a movie and some gelato, I have one suggestion for you: cute and comfy PJs. Jessie Steele has some of the most whimsical and charming prints you will ever find, and the luxuriously lightweight cotton will make you feel like a pampered princess. And who doesn’t deserve to feel like a princess on Valentine’s Day?
3. By Terry Rose De Rose Sheer Liquid Blush ($58): Who needs a dozen roses when you can have this rose-petal-infused, microreflecting sheer luminizing blush? This age-defying formula leaves you with plumped, fresh, rosy, glowing cheekbones. Whether you’re going au naturel or all-out glam, you’ll be the belle of the ball with this sheer secret weapon. Bonus? It smells like roses, too! La vie en rose, indeed!
4. Leila Lou Candle ($38): Meet my friend Leila Lou. She’s super cute, has the best name, and she always smells beautiful. Wait, wha-what? Leila Lou is a fresh fragrance with a subtle sexiness that works for all ages and personalities. And, after wearing the fragrance this past year, my house can now smell like this lovely, ladylike fragrance of pear, fresh cut grass, tangerine, and the tiniest hint of butter. A candle that warms the home and the heart? I’m yours.
5. Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color in Heart ($24): As part of Bobbi’s Pink & Red Collection, this is the
6. Seductive Tables For Two by Moll Anderson ($19.95): I love hosting dinner parties so when I found this beautiful book through a friend in Nashville, it quickly became my entertaining bible. Lifestyle expert Moll Anderson delights in the decadent details and encourages her readers to work with what they’ve got to create a magical setting. She even makes a coffee table an exotic escape! Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or married, you will be inspired by the tantalizing tablescapes, recipe rescues, terrific tips, and seductive suggestions.
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!