Onion Frittata Bites
Courtesy of My Recipes
1 teaspoon butter
2 cups finely chopped onion
1 cup egg substitute
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 large eggs
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
48 (1-inch) pieces fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion to pan; cook 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Spread mixture in a single layer in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine egg substitute, 2 tablespoons cheese, salt, pepper, and eggs.
5. Pour egg mixture evenly over onion; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
7. Cool slightly; cut into 24 pieces.
8. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream and 2 chive pieces.
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!