Skinny Green Cocktails:
Irish Vacation Martini
Courtesy of W Hotel Austin
Apple juice and whiskey in a cocktail? Sounds just crazy enough to work — and trust us, it definitely does in this yummy martini!
1.5 oz. Bushmills Irish Whiskey
1/2 oz. Midori liquor
1 oz. apple juice
1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
1. Pour ingredients into a mixing glass over hard ice.
2. Stir or shake to your liking.
3. Strain and serve in a chilled martini glass.
4. Cut a twist from the fresh lime. Be careful not to take too much pith.
5. Pinch your twist over the cocktail and then run the peel around the rim of the glass and drop into cocktail.
Want more St. Patrick’s Day cocktail ideas? Click here!
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!
A Sao Patty’s Day Sour