Gwyneth Paltrow’s Beauty Secrets Revealed!
Pssst. Want to know a secret? It’s a good one.
We’ve figured out how our favorite celebrities get their envy-inducing perfect skin! Here’s a hint: they get to try all of the best beauty products. (We know: making out with hot actors and getting inside scoop on uh-mazing goodies? It’s not fair!)
But even if you don’t spend your time walking the red carpet, you still deserve to look like a star. That’s why we’re spilling the secrets of one of our favorite Hollywood A-listers, Gwyneth Paltrow!
Whether or not you’re a huge fan of goop (Gwyn’s website, not the stuff they used to scoop onto your lunch tray in middle school), there’s no denying the gorgeous actress knows a thing or two about looking flawless. (Have you seen her in Iron Man? Dayum, girl!)
So we scouted out some of the Academy Award winner’s fave beauty products in order to steal her gorgeous skin secrets. Enjoy!
1. Clarisonic Mia. We know you’ve seen these crazy looking gadgets in your local beauty store, but now just might be the time to give it a try. Leslie Lopez, Gwyneth’s makeup artist raves about Clarisonic Mia’s ability to clean and tone skin.
2. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial. Sonya has been Gwyn’s esthetician and skin guru for years, so it’s no wonder that she trusts the NutraSphere Flash Facial to get her skin looking softer, plumper, and younger in just 60 seconds. Can’t make it out to LA to let Sonya work her magic on you? We can fix that! You don’t have to be a celeb to get the star treatment. We’re putting the flash facial in our FabFitFun VIP summer box! It’s a $95 value that you’ll get for just $49.99 (along with a bunch of our other fave goodies)! And that’s a beauty secret we don’t mind you share!
3. Laura Mercier Undercover Pot. Gwyn calls this three-product combo the “ultimate blemish and under-eye circle cover-up” and we can see why! Just mix up the products and you can hide any lingering imperfection in your skin.
4. Ila Body Scrub. Made from all natural ingredients and sustainably sourced, this collection of scrubs, bath oils, and creams is meant to reenergize you (and your skin) after a long, stressful day. Definitely something every busy lady needs!
5. Supergoop Sunscreen. No, it’s not created by Gwyn herself (even though it has goop in the name), but Supergoop Sunscreen is one of her go-to summer products. Since sun protection is the best way to keep your skin looking gorgeous, Gywn loves the lip balm, lotions, and sunscreen wipes (so cool!) for keeping the whole Paltrow fam from getting burned.
6. Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion. Celeb trainer Tracy Anderson let our girl in on this “miracle cream” secret, and now we’re sharing it with you! It was developed by a Hollywood makeup artist to bring out muscle tone and make skin glow.
7. Kai Body Butter. Gwyneth calls this delish smelling butter “a great all-around moisturizer” and we agree! In fact, we bet you won’t be able to get enough of the gorgeous scent! We loved it so much we even included the roll on kai perfume oil ($48) in our #FFFVIP spring box! Become a VIP and you’ll never miss any of our (and Gwyn’s) fave stuff!
xx, The FabFitFun Team
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!