What: Color Blocks
Designed by: Parris, San Francisco, CA
Style Inspiration: Parris is the co-founder of a new nail polish company called Pams & Kin. She loves being daring with fashion and trying the new trends, colors, and patterns of the seasons. She was inspired by this spring’s color blocking trend and using the Pams & Kin bright fun colors.
Here’s how to recreate this look:
1. Apply one coat of Pams & Kin Safety Dance. Let dry completely.
2. Use craft zig zag scissors to cut out pieces of blue painter’s tape.
3. Place a piece of the tape in a diagonal pattern to cover the bottom part of each nail. The area that is covered is where the original color will show through.
5. Paint a second color using Pams & Kin The Blue Roses on the top part. However, after painting each nail, take the tape off immediately so that the polish won’t dry on the tape and you get a straight line.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Then take a nail art pin and follow the zig zag pattern to highlight (shown on the thumb).
8. Do a clear coat over the top!
And to check out the whole calendar click here! More manis will be released every day in March.
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!