If you’re like millions of Americans, your New Year’s resolution will involve amping up your workout regimen and being a healthier you in 2013. Here’s a killer workout playlist of my top 10 heart-pumping jams of 2012 to help you kickstart the “new you” in the new year.
1. Die Young by Ke$ha: Queue up this little ditty when you’re exercising your way out of your hangover from the night before.
2. Some Nights by Fun: This band isn’t named Fun for nothing. This jam will make you want to put on your party pants and dance the calories away.
3. Gangnam Style by Psy: Although you probably won’t understand many of the words in this viral wonder hit from South Korea, you’re still likely to spontaneously get up and move, thanks to its catchy lyrical stylings. Be sure to watch the music video on YouTube; it’s amazeballs.
4. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen: Although this is certainly a pop hit that’s somewhat cheesy, you can’t help but sing along to this track as you pound the pavement.
5. Lights by Ellie Goulding: The best thing about this song is that it starts slow and builds. It’s a great tune to go from warm up to workout.
6. Wild Ones by Flo Rida: Straight-up energy booster. Let this fast dance beat increase the pace of your reps.
7. Take a Walk by Passion Pit: A feel-good, catchy jam. Talk a Walk should be called Go for a Run.
8. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson: This angry-chick jam will make you feel like you can do 10,000 burpees and not break a sweat.
9. Starships by Nicki Minaj: I challenge you not to move when you listen to this song. I think it’s physically impossible.
10. Titanium by David Guetta: What’s stronger than titanium? Oh, that’s right…it’s your willpower and motivation. Now go get moving!
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!