Skinny Green Cocktails: Leprechaun’s Kiss
Courtesy of Alex from No. 209 Gin
St. Patrick’s Day may not be Valentine’s Day, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t kisses. Plus, this gin-based cocktail is light enough to be considered an air kiss!
1 1/2 oz. No. 209 Gin
2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
5 basil leaves
1/2 oz. simple syrup
1. Place five basil leaves in mixing glass.
2 Squeeze lime into the glass.
3. Press down on the leaves with a muddler and twist 4 or 5 times.
4. Fill glass three-quarters of the way with ice cubes.
5. Add the simple syrup and No. 209 Gin.
6. Give the glass a good shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
7. Float a piece of the muddled basil on the top as garnish.
Want more St. Patrick’s Day cocktail ideas? Click here!
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!