Skinny Green Cocktails: Botanical Gin Martini
Courtesy of Mark Aquilino, bar manager of Davio’s Philadelphia
Talk about a refreshing drink! Adding a cucumber makes everything taste that much more refreshing. We love this healthy, girly take on a traditional martini.
Dash of dry vermouth
2 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
1 botanical ice cube at base of glass (see recipe below)
1. Combine vermouth, gin, and ice in strainer
2. Line inside of martini glass with frozen cucumber slices
3. Place one botanical ice cube at base of martini glass
4. Strain cocktail into glass and serve
Botanical Ice Cube
2 English cucumbers, roughly chopped, leaving seeds and peels intact
1 oz. cilantro seeds
1 cup simple syrup (1/4 cup water, 3/4 cup sugar)
1. Combine all ingredients in blender and purée
2. Strain combination through fine sieve and freeze in silicone mold.
Want more St. Patrick’s Day cocktail ideas? Click here!
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!