Easy Ways To Brighten Up Your Look for Spring
Everyone wants to look sexy for spring, but not everybody has lots of cash to do it. Let’s face it, ladies — new shoes, a new wardrobe, AND a new bikini aren’t exactly cheap. On top of it all, you’ve gone gaga for new baby everything, but of course you still want to look good! Here’s our guide to make it the easiest thing yet!
1. Add festive nail polish: Bright pink, key-lime green, or funky yellow screams spring.
2. Splash of color: Instead of swapping all of your dark-colored clothes for new ones, add just a splash of color with a scarf, pin, or vest for extra punch!
3. Accessorize: Chunky earrings, a wide-faced watch, and sexy pumps can dress up boring capri pants or less-than-spectacular shorts.
4. Recycle!: Get crafty and cut up those old, ratty jeans. Cutoffs are so back in style!
5. Freshen up: Get a quick trim, invest in some juicy lip gloss, and mix a little self-tanner in with your daily face cream…a little goes a long way!
Looking great for spring doesn’t have to leave you feeling broke. Sexy and resourceful? Now that’s fabulous.
xx, The FabFitFun Team
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!