25 Cruelty-Free Skin, Hair, and Makeup Finds
Courtesy of Daily Glow
1. Alba Botanica Good & Clean Pore Purifying Mini Peel: Potent alpha hydroxy acids make this oil-free five-minute peel a serious detox for clogged pores. Use it twice a week for unbelievably clear skin!
2. Arbonne RE9 Advanced Cellular Renewal Masque: Who says you need a professional facial to get your glow on? Try this exfoliating mask loaded with pineapple and papaya enzymes for an immediate radiance boost — in the comfort of your own home.
3. Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo: Salicylic acid isn’t just a powerful breakout treatment anymore. As the star ingredient in this exfoliating shampoo, it’ll rid your scalp of buildup to promote healthy hair growth.
4. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: All it takes is a little bit of water to turn this rice powder into a gentle exfoliator that’ll save stressed skin with its blend of calming green tea, ginkgo, and oatmeal.
5. Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Oil: Treat your skin with this silky rose-scented body oil that has the most lightweight formula ever, while still providing intense moisture.
6. Jane Iredale PureGloss in Sugar Plum: This pink gloss plumps and moisturizes lips with a blend of hydrating organic vegetable oils. Plus, the minty flavor tastes delicious!
7. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil: Part skin-moisturizer, flyaway-tamer, and cuticle-softener, this miracle oil is the ultimate multitasker — and is definitely one product you should have stocked in your bathroom.
8. Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap: You know that olive oil is good for your heart, but did you also know that it’s a great moisturizer? Keep your tub supplied with this soap that’s free of harsh chemicals and artificial colors and softens skin.
9. Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub: Bath time is now happy hour! This cocktail-inspired scrub combines sea salts, vodka, lime, grapefruit, and coconut to exfoliate rough skin.
10. Merle Norman Self-Tanning Bronzing Foam: No matter the season you can maintain a summery glow with this bronzer. Apply this quick-drying foam self-tanner for streak-free, natural-looking color.
11. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Créme Color Concentrate
: Stuck in a makeup rut? Break out of your comfort zone by wearing these super-pigmented colors on your eyes, lips, and cheeks.
12. Orly Surreal Collection: These six on-trend polishes, including a gorgeous teal and magenta, are the perfect shades to play around with on your fingers and toes this fall.
13. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: Kick frizz — and long blow-dry sessions — to the curb! Simply apply a dollop of this silicone-filled smoother to damp strands to tame unruly hair and speed up styling.
14. Physician’s Formula Super BB Beauty Balm Cream SPF 30:
Faking a flawless complexion has never been so easy — this do-it-all tinted moisturizer exfoliates, brightens, and softens the look of fine lines.
15. Pureology Hydrate HydraWhip: Is your hair extra-dry because of too much coloring and heat-styling? Then use this ultra-nourishing mask. It’s not only deeply moisturizing — it detangles and adds shine to strands with a combo of avocado, mango, shea, and jojoba butters.
16. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: Create a perfect canvas for makeup — and ensure your look stays in place through anything — with this cult favorite primer containing vitamins A and E and green tea.
17. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial: Celebrity esthetician Sonya Dakar bottled up her famous facial, which brightens and plumps up skin in one minute flat. Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan — which is proof enough of its effectiveness.
18. SpaRitual Reflect Collection: Say goodbye to polish that destroys your nails. This collection of earthy tones help strengthens your nails with every swipe.
19. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara:
Pump up puny lashes with just one coat of this volumizing, lengthening, curling, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters.
20. Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum: Subtract years from your face with this all-natural serum containing a powerful blend of 29 plant and flower actives that fight fine lines, firm skin, and reduce the look of pores.
21. The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter: At only $20 for a huuuge tub, this luxurious, creamy moisturizer made with Brazilian nut oil is a total steal. It’s so popular that one is sold every two seconds worldwide!
22. Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss: Pucker up! Featuring a combination of moisturizing oils and marine sponge, this serum will give you Kardashian-sized lips.
23. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift: Stay up watching all of Orange Is the New Black last night? No problem! Fake a good night’s sleep by dabbing on this brightening under-eye concealer that also fills in fine lines.
24. Urban Decay Naked Palette: No matter what your skin tone is, the neutral shades in this sleek 12 shadow palette will work for you. As a bonus, it comes equipped with a cruelty-free eye shadow brush and travel-sized shadow primer!
25. Yes to Carrots Nourishing Body Wash: Lather your body with this antioxidant-rich body wash full of carrot seed oil and honeydew — you’ll marvel at how soft your skin feels when you step out of the shower!
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the FabFitFun Facebook page!